Welcome

7.11.2011

So Tired...

with 0 comments



So it is Monday...sigh. Even though being a young stay at home mom, I'm still tired of Mondays because they are the worst! I am a little over 28 weeks pregnant now (7 months) and I am feeling the pressure even more than my first pregnancy. Maybe because my daughter keeps me on my toes like literally. I am excited because I have an appointment tomorrow for my ultrasound. I can't wait to see my little baby girl since she is having a party in my tummy. Yay! Till next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young woman trying to find my place in this world. I am such an optimist. I am doing this blog to get my random and lovely thoughts out to the world. Whether it may be in regards to food, fashion, entertainment, life, I will have much to share. Contact me @ vbellissima89@hotmail.com