Welcome

8.07.2011

Dora and Boots...Grown Up

with 2 comments
Dora and Boots...Grown Up

Dora and Boots...Grown Up by victoriabellissima featuring a yellow t shirt

So my daughter is obsessed with Dora and we watch it everyday, every hour, every minute! Well thanks to her, this was my inspiration of the cartoon in style terms. Not much but I think they are very cute outfits! I know that Boots is a boy monkey but I wanted to do girl clothing so that is why I have the HERS outfit of boots instead of HIS! Lol forgive me but yes this is my little tribute to my daughters favorite cartoon! I wanted it to be as casual but cute as possible so here it is...Dora!

2 comments:

  1. Dre said...

    This is cute!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young woman trying to find my place in this world. I am such an optimist. I am doing this blog to get my random and lovely thoughts out to the world. Whether it may be in regards to food, fashion, entertainment, life, I will have much to share. Contact me @ vbellissima89@hotmail.com