Welcome

7.22.2011

30 weeks...10 more to go : )

with 0 comments
I am officially 30 weeks today yay! I have ten more weeks to go so exciting I could just cry...well I have done that about a good deal of the time throughout my whole pregnancy! I am so emotional but even when I am not pregnant I am such a hopeless romantic crybaby type lol. So this week the hair that covers the little baby gal is falling off this week (lanugo) and she should be weighing a bit over 3 lbs but every baby is different. I know she is a healthy little cutie and I have the Lord to thank for that. I will post some pictures of my tummy soon and then some outfits which I know I need to do right away!



courtesy of Baby Gaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young woman trying to find my place in this world. I am such an optimist. I am doing this blog to get my random and lovely thoughts out to the world. Whether it may be in regards to food, fashion, entertainment, life, I will have much to share. Contact me @ vbellissima89@hotmail.com