Welcome

7.16.2011

Saturday Night Tonight

with 2 comments
Hello Gorgeous
Even though I am a bit more than prego, this kind of dress I would still like to rock at the moment. Not too tight and it would be so flowy and lovely! The drinks part I would have to skip : ) Virgin Piña Colada for Mwah...

All Saints asymmetrical dress
$395 - allsaints.com

Chloé beaded clutch
$1,650 - mytheresa.com

Gabriele Frantzen chunky silver necklace
€479 - veryeickhoff.com

Iosselliani long post earrings
$225 - cultstatus.com.au

2 comments:

  1. AndjelaUndTom said...

    Nice blog! :) Thanks for following me, I'm following your blog back. :)

  2. victoria said...

    Thanks for that and love your blog too!

    Victoria

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young woman trying to find my place in this world. I am such an optimist. I am doing this blog to get my random and lovely thoughts out to the world. Whether it may be in regards to food, fashion, entertainment, life, I will have much to share. Contact me @ vbellissima89@hotmail.com