Welcome

7.15.2011

I'm 29 Weeks Today Yay!

with 0 comments
                                                                      Baby Gaga
So now I officially have 11 weeks to go...lucky number 11! I am so excited and I can't wait to meet my little angel in September. Hopefully she cooks long enough in the oven to be healthy. My little Evianna came 3 weeks early and had more complications because of it, including being underweight, having very bad jaundice, and acid reflux. But I am very grateful she is healthy now. Omg I can't wait to show all of my readers the joy of my little baby girl when she comes!

Victoria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a young woman trying to find my place in this world. I am such an optimist. I am doing this blog to get my random and lovely thoughts out to the world. Whether it may be in regards to food, fashion, entertainment, life, I will have much to share. Contact me @ vbellissima89@hotmail.com